Fitness for the lazy: exercises on the beach
Exercises for the hips and buttocks
- Lie on your stomach on the floor, in the sand or on the rug - the surface does not matter.
- Put your head on your bent arms, press your hips firmly to the ground so as not to put a strain on the lower back. Bend the right leg at the knee.
- Tear off the leg bent at the knee by a few centimeters from the surface, tighten the muscles of the hips and buttocks. Make 20 lifts without lowering your foot on the mat. Repeat with the other leg.
See also: beautiful legs in 10 minutes a day Simple exercises for arms and back
Arm and back exercises
- Lie on a flat surface on your stomach. Place your palms on a mat or on a towel shoulder width apart, as close to the ribs as possible. Relax your legs, pull your stomach in.
- Take a deep breath, and then exhale tear the torso off the ground, resting on your hands. Rise slowly - your arms should be straight and your hips should be torn off the mat, as shown in the photo.
- Tear off your feet from the ground, you need to rely only on your hands and feet. Open your chest and stay in this position for a few seconds. Return to the starting position, relax, rest and, if you wish, repeat.
See also: fitness right in bed
Send more such articles to me in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.