What to give a child for the New Year
To act on the principle of "the more, the better" or limited to just one, but a special thing? To give something useful or to present something solely for pleasure?
The most correct present
Teachers and psychologists say that the best New Year gift for a child is one that is slightly ahead of the development of the baby, thereby stimulating the emergence of new skills. If the toy has, for example, the mark 3+, then it can be safely bought for a child of two and a half years. But the gift is too “for growth” - an unfortunate idea: only what can be used immediately after receipt is truly valuable.
An unsuccessful New Year's gift will be everything that somehow relates to the daily needs of the child: shoes and clothes, “supplies” for creativity
What is usually given to a newborn is intended more for its parents. You can, for example, give your mom a new sling, a carrying bag, clothes for feeding or a baby sling. But a six-month-old baby is a completely different matter. He already shows interest in surrounding objects, touches them, tastes them, throws them to the floor. “Catching” movements become more dexterous, and they need to be honed, which means that such a child needs special New Year's gifts - bright, attention-grabbing, sounding toys:
- mobil - better with unobtrusive melodies;
- rattles and teethers - small, comfortable to grip;
- bathing toys - waterfowl, designs with slides and fountains, bright waterproof books;
- tumblers - preferably with large features of the "face";
- finger paints (it is better to give them closer to the year, earlier - it makes no sense);
- nesting molds.
The baby does not yet associate the receipt of gifts with the celebration of the New Year. Well, let! But he already walks, feels more independent and in full copies the behavior of adults, and also learns to interact with various objects. What to give a small child for the New Year:
- wheelchairs and strollers for dolls - in general, everything that you can push in front of you or carry along;
- game centers with sound, light and mechanical elements;
- sorter toys with "windows" of various shapes;
- mosaics, puzzles, frames and inserts, that is, games that develop fine motor skills;
- Toys depicting people or animals.
At this stage, the baby usually wakes up interest in games with certain rules, and also favorite fairy-tale characters appear. In the toy store you should look for the following products:
- naked doll (with a stroller, bedding and clothes);
- sets of toy products and utensils;
- characters of fairy tales familiar to the child;
- designers with large bright details, soft cubes and other suitable building materials;
- an easel or a board for drawing (pencils, paints or crayons go to the load).
Choosing gifts for older children
The kid enters the younger preschool age, and the game becomes his leading activity. In addition, the child willingly reproduces the diverse activities of adults. Great, the task of choosing a New Year's gift for a child is simplified! The baby will definitely be pleased:
- doll house with furniture and residents;
- musical instruments - for example, xylophone;
- children's radio or player;
- "Thematic" designers, from which you can build a house, garage, ship and more;
- transport (cars, buses, cranes).
Most of the child is now occupied by role-playing plot games. To play it was even more interesting, choose what to give your child for the New Year from this list:
- toy kitchen with utensils;
- workshop with tools;
- a doctor’s or hairdresser's case;
- knightly armor and weapons;
- baby doll with dowry;
- Farm or Jungle sets
- soldiers, cowboys and Indians;
- - everything that somehow relates to the "property" of the baby - a personal set of dishes, a box for jewelry, a backpack or a handbag.
Soft toy. The tender friendship of the baby with a plush animal can last for years, so the choice of such a friend should be taken seriously. A monster in human height is a bad decision, as well as a too small bear or bunny. We leave the green dog with wings and a skirt on the shelf - the toy should create a completely unambiguous image without distorting the child's ideas about this or that animal. The built-in soundtrack is more likely a minus than a plus: psychologists say that such “programming” makes it difficult to play freely. Doll. This toy has a particularly important mission: it represents the image of a person in general and the baby in particular. Therefore, let the doll be realistic, with body proportions close to that of children. For a girl 3-5 years old, a toy “baby” will be an excellent gift, but older young women will surely appreciate the doll “girlfriend” that looks like them in appearance. One should not avoid modern “fashionistas” dolls (Winx, Barbie, Moxie) - psychologists say that the plot of the game is much more important for the kid than the participating characters, and they do not recommend prohibiting one or another “wrong” doll - that’s how you heat it up interest. Cubes and constructors. A small child should have at its disposal many different "bricks" - from wood, plastic or fabric, multi-colored, bright, "sounding"
All building materials must be of high quality, made from safe, durable materials. The younger the child - the larger the details of the designer! It is better for older children to give thematic sets, but do not require buildings strictly “according to the model” - let the baby fantasize.
What to give to children 5-7 years old
Socialization is in full swing, and this means that New Year's gifts will be in demand, allowing the baby to achieve peer recognition and to show individuality:
- unusual kits for creativity (water sand, floating or ball clay, "shaggy" wire
- complex constructors to create multidimensional structures;
- favorite characters of cartoons and games: Disney princesses, baby ponies, angry birds
- board games for a large company.
To grandfather's village
The older the child becomes, the more hopes he places on the good Santa Claus and the longer the annual “gift” dispatch becomes. In this regard, the question of parents arises: is the fairy-tale grandfather obliged to bring everything that the peanut will mention in its wish list? Experienced mothers and fathers conduct preventive conversations with children in advance: Santa Claus is not a goldfish, he will not be able to fulfill all his desires (by the way, the fish also had a limit). And yet - according to the established tradition, Frost does not give anyone living, too expensive or “magic” gifts, so it’s better to talk directly with parents about a dog, tablet or carpet-plane.
Before us is a small intellectual, extremely inquisitive and striving to gain new experience in various fields. What to give a child of this age for the New Year? He will definitely enjoy a gift that stimulates his cognitive and creative activity, for example:
- a microscope with a starter kit;
- sets for scientific experiments and experiments;
- equipment for scouts and secret agents - night vision goggles, listening devices;
- archaeological sets.
by the way
Here is the address of the residence of Santa Claus: 162390, Russia, Vologda Region, Veliky Ustyug, Mail of Santa Claus. Do not forget to specify the exact return address - an answer with a magician’s autograph will definitely come to him. Kids who still don't know how to write can draw something or create a collage - Frost will figure it out